Friday, November 21, 2014

November 21, 2014 blogging

I love to follow blogs, however I still am not comfortable setting up a blog for/with my high school students.  We have My Big Campus that the students in 5-7 are using.  Next year, our 8th graders will be using it.  I have decided that I am going to start a knitting blog, get comfortable with that and see how it goes.  In the meantime, I am following the blog Teachthrutech.  I am not sure where I read on Cool Tools to join this, but I am glad I did.  I have already shared some of the ideas with other teachers & had our IT people add an app to the iPads.  That blog is set up so that it goes to my school email.  This is more convenient than going out to find the blog to red it.


Once I start my knitting blog, I will post on here how it is going.


I tried to start the blog for my Knitting &crocheting blog, however I can't upload photos.  I don't know what is wrong.  I read the help screens & I am doing everything right, but it is not uploading.  I will try again later.  I really need the photo part to upload my knitting projects & ideas.

1 comment:

  1. love the idea of doing a knitting blog to get comfortable. Do share! :) I love to knit, but never find the time. Retirement beckons....

    ReplyDelete