Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Day 1 - blogging

Today is my first time blogging.  I am currently taking a class that is going to teach me to blog and to implement it in my classrooms.  I have read so much about blogging on the last couple of days and I still haven't come up with an exciting idea of how to use it in school.  I am still in the brainstorming mode.

I did think about some blogs that I may want to join.  I love to knit and crochet, so I am sure there are some avid knitters & crocheters out there that I can follow for ideas and support.

Now I am of track.  Being a librarian, I tend to be easily distracted.  Some people say I am multi-tasking, I think I am just .... there I go again, off topic.

Many people use blogging in the school setting and find it to be extremely useful.  I am going to keep looking at their blogs for ideas.  If they have that much excitement about blogging then there must be some excitement in my near future, too.

I best get back to my reading.  I am sure that I have so much to learn in the next couple of months.  I will keep you posted. - Julie

1 comment:

  1. You're just like me, I go off on tangents all the time and then forget where I started! :) Have fun with the project. Look forward to the ideas you'll have to share.

    ReplyDelete